CourseAvenue provides expert direction and guidance to our clients in a wide range of situations where learning strategy and execution are critical for success. Since 2003, we have specialized in delivering reliable solutions designed to enable organizational initiatives and drive business results.
- Developing, converting, and remediating e-Learning courses, including courses that comply with the requirements of both the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508
- Helping our clients design and implement a process, including technology, to develop custom e-Learning courses themselves
- Helping our clients analyze their business needs and develop an effective training strategy
- Helping our clients choose and implement an effective and affordable learning management system (LMS)
Embracing the most innovative practices in e-Learning, CourseAvenue provides software and services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies, Middle Market businesses, non-profit organizations, and a variety of US Government agencies.
Corporate customers include Cisco Systems, General Dynamics, Forest Research Institute and many others. Government agencies using our software include the USDA, and DOT/FAA; additional government customers include the VA and the DOD. A few of our not-for-profit customers include Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU).
Section 508 e-Learning Expertise
CourseAvenue is the recognized leader and offers the most advanced software and services available to develop, convert, and remediate e-Learning courses that comply with the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508).
e-Learning Software Products
- CourseAvenue Studio©: Web-based software for the development of e-Learning content (authoring tool and development platform)
- CourseAvenue Deliver©: Web-based platform that allows you to provide CourseAvenue Studio-developed e-Learning courses to your learners with the ability to launch, bookmark, and track progress.
- CourseAvenue Analyze©: Web-based course analysis software for analyzing the results of exams developed within your CourseAvenue Studio-developed courses.
- Section 508 e-Learning Development & Conversion Services
- Traditional e-Learning Development and Conversion Services
- e-Learning Needs Assessment
Select the links found at the top left part of this screen to learn more about the products and services CourseAvenue offers.