Webinars on e-Learning
The following Webinars on e-Learning development, authoring software, and implementation are conducted by CourseAvenue.
Topic: PowerPoint Import Utility
Who Will Benefit: any contributors, course developers or media creators who are interested in learning more about our PowerPoint Import Utility and how it works.
What Will Be Covered: business-centric overview of the use of PowerPoint for course development to technical details behind CourseAvenue's PowerPoint Import Utility.
- Learn the reasoning behind converting PowerPoint slides into CourseAvenue.
- Learn how the PowerPoint Import Utility maps PowerPoint objects into a course in CourseAvenue.
- Learn some of the challenges of the import process as well as best practice methods to importing your PowerPoint presentations.
Using a Collaborative e-Learning Development Environment to Leverage Your Resources and Expertise
Who Will Benefit: those with an in-house or partially outsourced e-learning development team.
What Will Be Covered: how companies are using assigned roles, teamwork and best-of-breed tool to rapidly develop e-Learning courses.
- Learn how to increase collaboration of experts throughout the e-Learning development process.
- Learn how to realize an increased ROI by utilizing assets created using best-of-breed tools.
- Learn how to decrease financial risk by incorporating a web-based development platform into the training program.
- Learn how to dramatically reduce the cost and time to market of e-Learning.
Meeting the Challenge of ADA, Section 508, AODA and DDA Compliant e-Learning
Who Will Benefit: any organization interested in providing e-Learning to disabled learners.
What Will Be Covered: more cost effective ways to build ADA, Section 508, AODA and DDA compliant e-Learning and bring compliance to the e-Learning market.
- Learn about the challenges to creating “accessible” e-Learning.
- Learn what approaches have been taken and what are their advantages and disadvantages.
- Learn what tools and processes are available, and how do they impact compliance and accessibility efforts.
Converting PowerPoint to ADA, Section 508, AODA and DDA Compliant e-Learning
Who Will Benefit: anyone who needs to quickly and efficiently convert PowerPoint presentations into ADA, Section 508, AODA and DDA compliant e-Learning.
What Will Be Covered: how PowerPoints that fail compliance testing can be converted into accessibility compliant courses.
- Learn how to avoid exporting content to countless lines of HTML code.
- Learn how to avoid spending hours, days, even weeks hand coding compliance into each course.
- Get a market overview and we'll share some of our accessibility experiences.
- Learn how to quickly turn presentations into standard Flash-based, SCORM conformant e-Learning.
- Learn how you can leverage your efforts by having accessibility requirements embedded directly into the core technology.
Who Will Benefit: anyone who is new to e-Learning.
What Will Be Covered: "de-mystifying" the e-Learning development process for you.
- Learn the details of implementing an e-Learning program.
- Get a review of the many options.
- Learn if there really is a one-size-fits-all solution.
e-Learning Simplified - A CourseAvenue Demonstration
Who Will Benefit: those already using desktop authoring tools but interested in an easier, more efficient development of standards-conformant (SCORM/AICC) courses.
What Will Be Covered: how to leverage your course development with the enhanced capabilities found in CourseAvenue's Studio learning content management system (LCMS) authorware.
- Learn how the affordability of desktop authoring tools can be combined with the enhanced capabilities such as a shared media repository, scalability, and decentralized development that are typical of more expensive LCMS products.
- See a demonstration of the capabilities and benefits of a web-based collaborative environment.
- See a demonstration of CourseAvenue Studio e-learning authorware and LCMS.
Who Will Benefit: anyone looking to implement self-paced learning, HR professional's looking for top-shelf HR content, and developers looking to reduce cost and time to market of e-Learning content.
What Will Be Covered: how to realize the cost savings of e-learning while avoiding the high cost of custom courses and expensive LMS implementations.
- Learn how to reduce both the cost and time to market of e-Learning content.
- See the benefits of self-paced e-Learning demonstrated over simple PowerPoint content.
- Learn how to personalize off-the-shelf HR content (Sexual Harassment Prevention, Violence in the Workplace Prevention, etc.) from CCH Wolters Kluwer to include your custom text, graphics, and attachments.
- See a demonstration of patent-pending hybrid e-Learning development.