Personal Training via Webinar
These training webinars will help you and your team to quickly become efficient in using CourseAvenue for your e-Learning development needs. Training is delivered online by a collaborative webinar (on-site training also available).
- ublishing and Course Management
- Advanced Programming
Scroll down to read more about each of these training sessions.
For: New users of CourseAvenue Studio.
Description: Recommended for all new users of CourseAvenue Studio who will be involved in course development. Will provide the new user an overview of the CourseAvenue Studio platform and will give them the information needed to get started on course development.
Topics Covered: Overview of CourseAvenue Studio including:
- Roles, teams, media library, managing courses
- Overview of the CourseAvenue Editor
- Creating a new course
- Sections, lessons and pages
- Use of page layouts
- Adding and editing text
- Adding graphics
For: Users familiar with the basics of creating an e-Learning course in CourseAvenue Studio.
Description: Covers additional functionality that will help users include additional features to create higher quality e-Learning courses.
- Media libraries and media
- Transition effects
- Using the Glossary and Tools
- Adding LiveLinks and web links
- Using Flash objects and other files within courses
- Adding audio (and audio script) to courses
- Advanced layout and exam options
- Using mastery scores
- Scored and un-scored quizzes and exams
- CourseAvenue Seeds
- Sharing content between courses
- Collaboration during development using CourseAvenue Community
For: Experienced users of CourseAvenue Studio familiar with all topics taught in the Basic and Intermediate courses above.
Description: Advanced techniques will be taught on using CourseAvenue Studio.
- Modifying the standard CourseAvenue skin for your organization by loading logos
- Changing color schemes
- Changing options
- Transferring and copying courses
- Basic course publishing
- Media library organization
- Third-party application media object integration
- Adding HTML elements to a page and course
- Using meta data to control navigation
- Multilingual courses
- Creating Hybrid e-Learning courses
- CourseAvenue Syndication Manager
- Adding externally hosted, streaming video to courses
For: New Administrators of a CourseAvenue account.
Description: Recommended for those who manage an organization's CourseAvenue Studio account. This in-depth session will provide Administrators all the information they need to effectively manage their contributors, teams and courses.
- Managing your Organization within CourseAvenue
- Managing contributor accounts
- Creating and using teams
- Roles and permissions
- Creating and managing media libraries
- Moving and copying courses
- CourseAvenue Community for team collaboration
- Basic publishing
- CourseAvenue Support and Training
For: Users familiar with the basics of managing an organization's content within CourseAvenue and publishing courses to an LMS or other delivery methods.
Description: Attendees will learn how to publish courses developed in CourseAvenue Studio in a variety of formats (LMS, web links, etc.). SCORM and AICC publishing will be covered in detail. Training content can be tailored to meet your organization's requirements.
- Publishing Environments within CourseAvenue Studio
- Tips for common problems encountered with SCORM and AICC publishing
- Use of CourseAvenue's Syndication Manager
Description: This course is designed for developers who want to modify the standard features and behavior of the CourseAvenue player or skin. Training content can be tailored to meet your organization's requirements.
Topics Covered: Objectives vary with client's needs. A few examples of topics include:
- Adding Flash interactions as exam questions
- Modifying course XML
- Customizing Flash skins
For: New Administrators of a CourseAvenue Deliver Account
Description: The session will provide the information needed to manage an organizations Deliver account. Upon completion, Administrators will be able to help Learners use the platform for launching courses and manage their transcripts.
- Managing user accounts
- Self-registration options
- Publishing courses from CourseAvenue Studio to Deliver
- Creating catalogs of courses
- Creating groups of learners
- Transcripts and reports
- Assisting learners with courses and transcripts